PRE-ORDER - Lounge Set - Clay
The Lullaby Club lounge set was designed with comfort in mind. We are obsessed! This is the perfect trasseasonal co-ord that can take you from beach to bar. This baby will be on high rotation in your Spring and Summer wardrobe.
- Made from a breathable Cotton/Linen Slub fabric
- Relaxed design for a comfortable fit
- Button & pocket detail
- Batwing sleeve
- Roomy elastic waist
- Pockets in shorts
- Dark Emerald Green Colour
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly
- Please Note: These are sold as a set only and cannot be sold separately.
|XS||6-8||33cm||up to 90cm||114cm|
|S/M||8-10||36cm||up to 106cm||120cm|
|M/L||12-14||39cm||up to 126cm||126cm|
|L/XL||16-small 20||42cm||up to 130cm|
- Model is size 8 and wears sample size S/M
- Designed to be an oversized, relaxed fit.
- Fabric is not pre-washed. Cotton/Linen fabrics can shrink by 3% if washed incorrectly. You can steam the item after washing to relax the fabric back to size.
- Please note: our size recommendations are just that. Please ensure you measure yourself for the best size results
- Please allow 1-2 cm measurement tolerance.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to sing out and we can help you! :)
- Linen, much like cotton, does have a tendency to shrink. For that reason, avoid washing linen clothes in hot water and opt for either warm or cold water; if your linen is a vibrant or dark colour, stick with cold to avoid fading.
- Linen is best washed with a mild detergent.
- Hand wash only - no machine washing - even on gentle cycle.
- Avoid the use of fabric softener, and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
- Avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage.
- When air drying, either lay the garment flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
- Dark colours will fade when dried in the sun— please avoid drying your linen in the sun if you want to keep your colours fresh.
- If you feel as though your linen has shrunk steam your garment. Start from the mid section and gently pull down, this will help relax the fabric back to its original size.
*Please note, this is a pre sale item. We are expecting the goods to arrive in store the week commencing 22nd February 2021. Please be aware that we are still experiencing delays due to covid. This delivery also falls around Chinese New Year which can cause delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will let you know if this date changes :)