Isabelle Jean - 20 Years Recovery
For premium denim that combines traditional construction tenets with of-the-moment appeal, look to the Isabelle Jeans by AG Adriano Goldschmied. Expertly crafted from a lightweight, stretchy cotton-rich denim with a love-worn vintage aesthetic, the slim pair will quickly become a favourite in your off-duty rotation.
- Slim fit; mid-to-high rise; cropped ankle
- Cotton-rich denim; opaque; unlined
- Faded blue denim wash; tan stitching; silver-toned hardware
- Belt-looped waistband
- Light fading and distressed detail
- Zip fly with button closure
- 5-pocket design
- Raw cut hem
- Produced using recycled water
- 14" / 36 cm at the knee narrows to 12" / 30 cm at the leg opening
Fit + Size:
Fits small. We recommend going up one size from what you would usually purchase.
- Front Rise: 10.25"
- Knee Opening: 15.25"
- Bottom Opening: 13.5"
- Inseam: 27"
- Model Measurements: Height 5'10" / 178 cm, Waist 24.5, Bust 34, Hips 34.5
98% cotton, 2% polyurethane
Cold Gentle Machine Wash.